PROCLAMATION NO. R. 17 OF 2020
Labour Laws Amendment Act (10/2018): Commencement of the Act
4 No. 43202 GOVERNMENT GAZETTE, 3 APRIL 2020
COMMENCEMENT OF LABOUR LAWS AMENDMENT ACT, 2018
In terms of section 17 of the Labour Laws Amendment Act, 2018 ( "Act No.10 of 2018 ") ("the Act "),
I hereby, determine 1 April 2020 as the date on which section 7, 8(b) (dA),12,13,14,15 and 16 of the Act , shall come into operation.
Given under my Hand and the Seal of the Republic of South Africa at Pretoria,.on this 30th day of March Two Thousand and Twenty.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
Latest from Gary Watkins
- CCMA’S OPERATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- RSM South Africa: Do you have a recovery plan?
- National Planning Commission on small business as spine of economic recovery and stimulation for post Coronavirus COVID-19 era
- Tourism Minister hosts a media briefing on Lockdown Alert Level 3
- Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane on Coronavirus COVID-19 alert level 3 tourism sector directions