EEA11 - Request for employer's employment equity report in terms of Section 21(5) of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
The form is used to request the Employment Equity Report (Form EEA2) of an employer from the Department of Labour. It is issued in terms of Section 21(5) of the Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998 as amended.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
The applicant who is making the request.
Please complete a separate form for each employer’s report requested and address it to the Employment Equity Registry.
Employment Equity Registry
(Application for EE Report)
Department of Labour
Private Bag X117
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Employment and Labour on tabling of Amended Employment Equity Bill
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2019
- Amendment to EEA Regulations: New format for EEA4
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q1 2019
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
Latest from Gary Watkins
- CCMA’S OPERATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- RSM South Africa: Do you have a recovery plan?
- National Planning Commission on small business as spine of economic recovery and stimulation for post Coronavirus COVID-19 era
- Tourism Minister hosts a media briefing on Lockdown Alert Level 3
- Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane on Coronavirus COVID-19 alert level 3 tourism sector directions