EEA 14 - Director-General Notification in terms of Section 21(4A) of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
This form is issued in terms of Section 21(4A) of the Employment Equity Amendment Act, 2013 (Act No. 47 of 2013) for designated employers to notify the Director-General if they are unable to submit EE Report(s).
The notice must reach the Director-General before the last working day of August in the same year of reporting.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
Designated employers who are unable to submit their report(s).
The form must be signed by the CEO/Accounting Officer.
Complete this form and mail it to the address below.
C/O Employment Equity Registry
Department of Labour
Private Bag X117
NO FAX OR EMAILS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Employment and Labour on tabling of Amended Employment Equity Bill
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2019
- Amendment to EEA Regulations: New format for EEA4
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q1 2019
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
Latest from Gary Watkins
- CCMA’S OPERATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- RSM South Africa: Do you have a recovery plan?
- National Planning Commission on small business as spine of economic recovery and stimulation for post Coronavirus COVID-19 era
- Tourism Minister hosts a media briefing on Lockdown Alert Level 3
- Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane on Coronavirus COVID-19 alert level 3 tourism sector directions