The South African Society for Labour Law
The South African Society for Labour Law (SASLAW) is a non-profit organisation.
The aim of the Society is to promote the advancement of labour law as a legal and academic discipline, and encourage collaboration between lawyers and other experts within the field of labour law.
Gauteng and National
P.O. Box 4858, Cresta, 2118
Tel: 011 431 1237
Cell: 073 613 3670
Fax: 086 689 4009
Latest from Gary Watkins
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
- A Green Workplace: How HR Must Lead the "Go Green" Initiative
- Sustainable development and the workplace
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations