SILCS Sibergramme Subscription
Remain up to date with the very latest in labour jurisprudence by highly experienced lawyer and editor, Owen Barrow. Judgments of the Labour Court and Labour Appeal Court are all expertly summarised weekly in this e-mailed publication, a must-have for all labour lawyers.
Judgments of the Labour Court and Labour Appeal Court are all expertly summarised weekly in this e-mailed publication, a must-have for all labour lawyers. Flynotes and summaries allow for quick assessment of the applicability of new cases. Only SILCS allows subscribers to remain entirely up to date with the very latest in labour jurisprudence.
About the author
Owen Barrow has a BA LLB from the University of Cape Town and is an admitted attorney. Owen was for many years an editor of the South African Law Reports published by Juta& Co Ltd and later became the publisher of Juta’s law reports publications, including the Industrial Law Journal and Labour Law Digest. After leaving Juta in 2000, Owen returned to practise as an attorney until 2009. He is currently a freelance editorial consultant.
Sibergrammes are subscription-based emailed updates delivered straight to your inbox. Annual subscriptions are payable in advance and automatically renewed, unless cancelled in writing.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- The difference between a work practice and a term and condition of employment
- National Economic Development and Labour Council Summit
- South Africa to Implement Labour Legislation Changes
- Why changes to South Africa's labour laws are an assault on workers' rights
- Department of Labour initiates national trade union and stakeholder briefing sessions on introduction of NMW, amendments to the BCEA and LRA
Latest from Gary Watkins
- National and Regional Economically Active Population Profile QLFS Q3:2021
- National and Regional Economically Active Population Profile QLFS Q2:2021
- Consolidated Directions on Occupational Health and Safety Measures in certain workplaces as at 11 June 2021
- COVID19TERS Benefits as at 20 July 2021
- Adjusted Level 3 Lockdown - 25 July 2021