EEA2 - Report to the Director-General in terms of Section 21 of the Act
- Written by Gary Watkins
- Published in Employment Equity Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
This form enables employers to comply with Section 21 of the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, as amended.
This form contains the format for employment equity reporting by designated employers to the Department of Labour.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
All designated employers. Employers who wish to voluntarily comply with Chapter 3 of the Act are also required to complete this form.
WHEN SHOULD EMPLOYERS REPORT?
Designated employers must submit their report annually on the first working day of October or by 15 January of the following year in the case of electronic reporting.
Employers who become designated on or after the first working day of April but before the first working day of October must only submit their first report on the first working day of October of the following year.
Employment Equity Registry
The Department of Labour
Private Bag X117
Online reporting: www.labour.gov.za
NO FAXED OR E-MAILED REPORTS WIIL BE ACCEPTED
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
C: +27 (0)82 416 7712
T: +27 (0)10 035 4185 (Office)
F: +27 (0)86 689 7862Website: www.workinfo.com
- Employment and Labour on tabling of Amended Employment Equity Bill
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2019
- Amendment to EEA Regulations: New format for EEA4
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q1 2019
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
Latest from Gary Watkins
- National and Regional Economically Active Population Profile QLFS Q3:2021
- National and Regional Economically Active Population Profile QLFS Q2:2021
- Consolidated Directions on Occupational Health and Safety Measures in certain workplaces as at 11 June 2021
- COVID19TERS Benefits as at 20 July 2021
- Adjusted Level 3 Lockdown - 25 July 2021