EEA4: Statement of income differentials in terms of Section 27 of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
This form enables employers to comply with Section 27 (1) of the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 as amended.
This form contains the format for Income Differential Statement to be completed by designated employers to the Employment Conditions Commission.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
All designated employers who are required to submit a report in terms of Section 27(1) of the Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998 as amended.
Employers who wish to voluntarily comply with the reporting requirements of the Act are also required to complete this form.
WHEN SHOULD EMPLOYERS REPORT?
Designated employers must submit the Income Differential Statement annually on the first working day of October or by 15 January of the following year in the case of electronic reporting.
Employers who become designated on or after the first working day of April but before the first working day of October must submit their Income Differential Statement on the first working day of October of the following year.
Employment Equity Registry
The Department of Labour
Private Bag X117
Online reporting: www.labour.gov.za
NO FAXED OR E-MAILED REPORTS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Employment and Labour on tabling of Amended Employment Equity Bill
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2019
- Amendment to EEA Regulations: New format for EEA4
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q1 2019
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
Latest from Gary Watkins
- National and Regional Economically Active Population Profile QLFS Q3:2021
- National and Regional Economically Active Population Profile QLFS Q2:2021
- Consolidated Directions on Occupational Health and Safety Measures in certain workplaces as at 11 June 2021
- COVID19TERS Benefits as at 20 July 2021
- Adjusted Level 3 Lockdown - 25 July 2021