Coaching and mentoring help both organisations and mentees to address organisational change initiatives by paying full attention to the part people play in this process. Specifically, coaching and mentoring can help to achieve the following necessary elements of an organisational change process:
- Reconciling individuals' goals and attitudes with organisational goals and culture
- Providing a challenging but supportive environment for exploring options
- The opportunity for individuals to achieve real learning at all levels.
At the end of this course delegates will understand:
- What Is Coaching And What Is Mentoring?
- Types of Mentoring
- Do We Need Coaching/Mentoring?
- How do coaching and mentoring compare with other services?
- Mentoring versus other forms of development
- Expectations and characteristics of a Business Coach?
- Expectations and characteristics of a Mentor?
- Styles of Coaching and Mentoring
- ontext for effective Business Coach or Formal Mentor
- Grow model for coaching
- Possible barriers in Coaching and Mentoring
- Signs of Success
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Understand how primary labour legislation impacts on a business SAQA ID 13952
- Manage individual and team performance SAQA ID 11473
- Use communication techniques effectively SAQA ID 12433
- Manage a diverse work force to add value SAQA ID 252043
- Build teams to achieve goals and objectives SAQA ID 252037
Latest from Gary Watkins
- National and Regional Economically Active Population Profile QLFS Q3:2021
- National and Regional Economically Active Population Profile QLFS Q2:2021
- Consolidated Directions on Occupational Health and Safety Measures in certain workplaces as at 11 June 2021
- COVID19TERS Benefits as at 20 July 2021
- Adjusted Level 3 Lockdown - 25 July 2021