Broad Based Socio-Economic Empowerment Charter for the South African Mining and Minerals Industry
The Department of Mineral Resources (the DMR) released the revised Broad Based Socio-Economic Empowerment Charter for the South African Mining and Minerals Industry.
The most far reaching change is that non-compliance with the revised Mining Charter will amount to a breach of the Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act, 2002 (the MPRDA) resulting in the suspension or cancellation of licences granted under the Act.
The first report is due March 2011, are you ready to submit? If uncertain or in doubt let us audit your Social and Labour Plan and assist you to submit your report.
For assistance contact email@example.com to ensure your report is ready for submission.
Other services offered:
- Drafting of Social and Labour plans
- Monitoring and evaluation of SLP progress
- Alignment of skills programs for SLP
- Administration of learnerships
- HDSA Development programs and monitoring thereof
- Alignment of Employment Equity targets as per Charter requirements
About the auditor
Seasoned HR professional with 16 years experience ranging from manufacturing, FMCG and mining experience. Drafting of Social and Labour plans, involved in Social and Labour plans audit both by Department of minerals and Moloto solutions (3rd party appointed by then DME to audit compliance). Vast experience in training and development and alignment of all Work skills plans to the standards of the MQA
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
Latest from Gary Watkins
- National and Regional Economically Active Population Profile QLFS Q3:2021
- National and Regional Economically Active Population Profile QLFS Q2:2021
- Consolidated Directions on Occupational Health and Safety Measures in certain workplaces as at 11 June 2021
- COVID19TERS Benefits as at 20 July 2021
- Adjusted Level 3 Lockdown - 25 July 2021