There are hardly accessible facilities in many African countries,As a result,life is especially difficult for disabled individuals as they must rely on the help of others.How are disabled individuals integrated into society and what challenges do they face?The cape town society for the blind provides a behind the scenes look.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Six challenges that impede entrepreneurs with disabilities in South Africa
- Disabled people in Africa get a raw deal. What’s been done to fix this
- South Africa's new higher education disability policy is important, but flawed
- Why employing persons with disabilities is good for business
- ILO GBDN: Bringing business together to promote disability in the workplace